Daily Health Check: To help ensure safety at camp, all parents need to complete a health screening each morning for their camper, prior to leaving the house, for all campers attending camp. If the passed check is not completed it must be done in order for your camper to enter camp. This screening is for all campers taking a bus, being dropped off at carpool, or coming to AM extended care. Even if your camper is coming in late, you must show proof that this is completed at the front desk when you sign them in. The health screening will include the following:
- Each morning, log in to your parent portal in CampInTouch (we suggest book marking the website) or download the Camp Campanion app (see picture below) in the App Store or Google Play Store for free & log in with your parent credentials.
- Click on the link to the Health Check at the top. On the app, select your camper’s name.
- Complete the health screening questions and submit
- You will receive a completion email that you finished as well as on the screen.
- When you drop off your child(ren) at the bus/in carpool show the staff member/bus counselor your phone with the green check & current date (that you completed the health screen)
- If the health screening is not completed, campers are not able to enter camp or get on the bus.
- If you receive a not pass, please contact the camp office 248.432.5469