We are looking forward to 2022! Check back for applications for next summer.
JCC Day Camps is NOW hiring college students and teachers to work with our awesome campers!
If you are ready to…
- Be a role model
- Make new friends
- Work in a terrific environment
- Have great skills to add to your resume
… then JCC Day Camps is the place for you!
Our nationally accredited and licensed program has job opportunities to work with campers ages K-14 plus opportunities to work with campers with special needs ages 10-26.
- General Counselors
- Special Needs Counselors
- Specialty Counselors- (sports, creativity, art, cooking)
- Special Needs Music Therapist
- Special Needs Job Coach
- Special Needs Leadership
- Special Needs Exercise Instructors
- Music- someone with Jewish song leading/youth group experience
- Judaic Studies
- Arts and crafts
JCC Day Camps staff must be 18 or older.
JCC Day Camps staff must be 18 years of age or older. The JCC is an equal opportunity employer.