- Requests for camper placements with friends will be honored as space and registration allow.
- All campers are required to have medical insurance. Parents are responsible for any medical costs incurred.
- Camper Health Forms (required by the Michigan Health Department) will need to be completed by parents through CampInTouch no later than June 1, 2021.
- Children will not be released from camp grounds or buildings to anyone other than custodial parents or individuals designated in writing.
- JCC Day Camps reserves the right to cancel any program if enrollment is not sufficient enough to operate a quality program.
Payment & Refund Policy
Camp applications will not be accepted without a deposit. Accounts which have outstanding balances will not be processed until balance is paid in full.
For registrations submitted prior to May 31, 2021:
- A $25 deposit is required for each week of camp. The deposit is applied to your total camp fees and is non–refundable.
- When registering for camp, payment arrangements will be made for total camp fees. Payment options include: cash, check, credit card payment in full, or a monthly credit card charge through June 15, 2021 for balance owed.
For registrations and camp additions submitted after May 31, 2021:
- Applications will require payment in full by cash, check, or credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express).
- No refunds will be granted after the beginning of a camp week or session. Deposit amounts will not be refunded.
- If a camp is added at a higher price, payment for the difference will be due at the time of registration.
- A $25 “change fee” may apply after June 1 for changing camps throughout the summer.
- Parents are able to add a camp anytime through the registration process online at camp.jccdet.org
Parents looking to drop a camp, contact Terrie Miller at [email protected]. All requests must be submitted via email to [email protected] Verbal requests will not be accepted. The deadline for any changes is noon the Friday before the changed camp begins. A $25 fee will be applied to any change submitted after this deadline. Some camps are not eligible to be changed, please see a list of these camps below. A $25 change fee may also be applied after June 1 for changing camps throughout the summer.
If adding or changing an option results in an additional fee, the balance must accompany when the Add/Drop takes place. Deposits for dropped camps are non-refundable; no refunds will be granted after the beginning of a camp session/week. If a camp is dropped and another camp for a lower fee is added, the difference will be processed, if your JCC account has a zero balance. Refunds may take up to 4 to 6 weeks to process.
Available on a limited basis for JCC Day Camps
JCC Day Camps strive to provide experiences for children and families, regardless of financial ability.
The procedure for applying for financial assistance is:
- Enroll your child(ren) into the desired program(s) and pay the required deposits to secure space.
- Apply online with FAST beginning Monday, January 4, 2021. Qualified applicants who have submitted a complete application, including supporting documents, will receive a confirmation letter outlining financial terms. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Payment plans for balances not covered by financial assistance must be finalized prior to June 7, 2021.
Financial assistance may not be available for some camps.
For questions contact Terrie Miller at 248.432.5469 or [email protected]. The deadline to apply for financial assistance is Monday, June 1, 2021.